SHOP WITH US DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN | 26 MARCH 2020
As New Zealanders are now isolated to their homes for the coming weeks, our hearts also turn to our production community in Cambodia where financial assistance from the government, access to essential food and healthcare is not readily available. Due to the vulnerable position that our sewing team and their families are in, we have committed to providing fair pay on an ongoing basis, regardless of whether or not garment production can continue.
ONLINE SHOPPING FROM NEW ZEALAND
Your orders mean more to us than ever during this precarious time. As 100% not-for-profit, we are committed to ensuring the well-being of the vulnerable people who produce our garments by working hard to maintain the financial sustainability of our business.
We are currently NOT permitted to send parcels, ensuring that our nation's couriers remain available for essential services only. Therefore, all orders made online during the lockdown period will be shipped as soon as couriers resume non-essential shipping.
All orders placed during the lockdown period will receive 20% OFF with the code GRATITUDE entered at checkout. Thank you for walking this difficult journey with us to ensure the well-being of the vulnerable people who produce our garments.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
All orders placed during lockdown will receive an extended returns period of 30 days following the arrival of your garment.
CURRENT PRODUCTION IN CAMBODIA
As Cambodia still has a low number of confirmed COVID-19 cases, we are able to continue making beautiful garments with the following procedures in place:
- Each person is working a minimum of 1.5 metres apart
- Each person is assigned to their own workstation for the duration of the day
- All sewing machines, equipment and tables are thoroughly cleaned every day
- All staff are thoroughly washing their hands several times throughout the day
- If anyone has symptoms of COVID-19, they are to remain in self-isolation for two weeks while receiving sick pay
- In the case of an increased risk level in Cambodia, plans are in place to work from home, or to suspend work completely as necessary